Durham Comprehensive Dentistry
In Durham and other cities around the Triangle, people know where to go for their comprehensive dental needs. Raleigh Comprehensive and Cosmetic Dentistry serves Raleigh, Durham and the whole Triangle area. People drive from all over the state and beyond to visit us. Dr. Williamson and his staff provide a warm, welcoming, and relaxing environment for their patients and ease the anxiety that many people experience at the dentist. The dental services that we provide far surpass those offered at most other dental practices; in addition to comprehensive dentistry, we also offer cosmetic, sedation, and implant dentistry. Our comprehensive services include everything from a basic cleaning, to fillings and wisdom teeth extraction. Nearly any dental procedure that you need done, we can handle. Come visit Raleigh Comprehensive and Cosmetic Dentistry and see why people come from Durham and as far away from Florida to have us take care of their dental work, and visit our smile gallery to see real results.
Extensive Comprehensive Dentistry
At Raleigh Comprehensive and Cosmetic Dentistry, you can expect us to provide the full range of comprehensive dentistry services. These services include:
- Preventative Care and Cleanings - with us you'll receive the most thorough dental exam possible. We use methods like the intraoral camera to identify problems before they escalate.
- Orthodontics - we offer traditional and invisible braces to help improve patients' smiles and facial appearances.
- Tooth-colored Fillings - these newer alternatives to older, silver fillings blend right in with the teeth and are nearly invisible to others.
- Oral Cancer Screenings - our extensive screenings check the neck, head, and mouth for any abnormalities.
- Wisdom Teeth and Other Tooth Extractions - in most cases, we can perform this in-office, and sedation dentistry is popular for these procedures.
- Gum Disease Treatment - catching this disease early while it is still in the gingivitis stage can usually prevent the need for surgical treatment.
- Crowns - used to repair a tooth that has been broken, cracked, or damaged in such a way that a filling is not an option.
- Bridges - a false tooth that is fused between two crowns to fill in the gap where a tooth is missing, used to replace one or more missing teeth.
- Root Canal Therapy - the pulp area of the tooth is opened up, the infected tissue is removed, and the root canal is cleaned.
- Dentures/Partials - these removable replacements for missing teeth improve the patient's ability to chew and speak.
- Mouth Guards/Bite Guards - mouth guards help prevent injury during sports, while bite guards help those who grind their teeth.
Comprehensive Dentistry in Durham
Our patients in Durham know they will get excellent dental care when they come to Raleigh Comprehensive and Cosmetic Dentistry. Dr. Williamson's experience and background in all fields of dentistry, combined with our relaxing reception room, state-of-the-art technology and equipment, and caring staff, demonstrate a difference in the dental field. If you live in Durham, Raleigh, or anywhere in the Triangle and need an outstanding dentist, contact us today to make an appointment.