Raleigh Comprehensive Dentistry
At Raleigh Comprehensive and Cosmetic Dentistry, we offer a wide range of comprehensive dentistry services to our patients in Raleigh and the entire Triangle area, including Durham, Chapel Hill, and Cary. Because we offer so much at our facility, our patients travel from all over the Triangle and beyond to come to our office. The knowledge and expertise that Dr. Williamson provides, as well as the warm, relaxing waiting room and professional, caring staff all add up to make your experience at the dentist a pleasant one. And besides comprehensive dentistry, we also offer sedation dentistry for our patients who are a little anxious about visiting the dentist. Whether you need a crown or bridge replaced, a mouthguard, or just a cleaning, let Raleigh Comprehensive and Cosmetic Dentistry take care of your dental needs.
Comprehensive Dentistry with Dr. Williamson
At Raleigh Comprehensive and Cosmetic Dentistry, you can expect us to provide the full range of comprehensive dentistry services. These services include:
- Preventative Care and Cleanings – you’ll receive a complete, thorough dental exam with us, since we use methods like the intraoral camera to identify small problems before they turn into bigger problems.
- Composite (Tooth-Colored) Fillings – these newer fillings are nice alternatives to older, silver fillings, and blend in seamlessly with the teeth.
- Oral Cancer Screenings – our extensive screenings check the neck, head, and mouth for any abnormalities or future problems.
- Orthodontics – we offer traditional and invisible braces to help improve patients’ smiles.
- Wisdom Teeth and Other Tooth Extractions – in most cases, we can perform this in-office, and sedation dentistry is popular for these procedures.
- Gum Disease Treatment – catching gum/periodontal disease while it is still in the gingivitis stage can usually prevent the need for surgical treatment.
- Root Canal Therapy – the pulp area of the tooth is opened up, the infected tissue is removed, and the root canal is cleaned.
- Crowns – sometimes called a “cap,” these are used to repair teeth that have been broken, cracked, or damaged where a filling wouldn’t work.
- Bridges – these are false teeth that are fused between two crowns and premanently cemented to fill in the gap where one or more teeth are missing.
- Dentures/Partials – these removable replacements for missing teeth improve the patient’s ability to chew and talk, and improve their smile.
- Mouth Guards/Bite Guards – mouth guards help prevent injury to the mouth during sports, while bite guards help people who grind their teeth at night.
Comprehensive Dentistry in Raleigh
Our patients know that Raleigh Comprehensive and Cosmetic Dentistry offers outstanding dental care to people in Raleigh and the entire Triangle area. The difference Dr. Williamson and his staff bring to the field is evident in everything from the warm, inviting waiting room, to the technology-rich treatment rooms, and the precise, detailed level of care. Check-ups are important in maintaining oral health, and we offer extensive cleanings and oral cancer screenings at these check-ups unsurpassed by other local dentists. For orthodontics, fillings, gum disease treatment and much more, visit Raleigh Comprehensive and Cosmetic Dentistry.